Joined: 12 Nov 2004
|Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:02 pm Post subject: HOWTO: Enable USB Audio Streaming for Android Jelly Bean
|Please follow these simple steps:
1. Make sure you have USB2P unit (841-xx, 842-xx, 843-xx)
2. Make sure to update to the latest firmware here:
3. After the update, check the version:
To check FW version installed do the following:
a. Switch to GROM mode (CDC or SAT) with USB stick attached
b. Take the USB stick out
c. Track number is the firmware version
4. Download config file (right click and "Save Link as..." on your USB stick) and place it on a stick. Attach stick to the GROM unit once. Settings will be saved until the next power reset of the unit.
5. Attach your phone to the GROM box and start any audio app while GROM is active.